Santiago, March 2020. There is understandably a great deal of concern about the current events regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) around the world. We want to assure you that we are constantly monitoring the situation and that your health and safety are our top priority.
We are working on contingency plans to alleviate everyone who has been affected one way or another by the health crisis. All our team and collaborators are committed to the development of the conference. Nevertheless, we are currently working on a plan of action, and we will launch a special statement as soon as possible. If you have any specific concerns about this or any other matter related to the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us through our official emails. We will be more than happy to assist you.
We have taken the preventive measures suggested by the World Health Organization, which we would like to share with you. These are:
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Avoid touching mouth, eyes and nose.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the elbow when sneezing or coughing. Discard any used tissue immediately.
- Use the mask only if you suspect that you are sick or are caring for sick people.