We are pleased to invite you to participate in this new version of WCTE uploading your abstracts in the registration system!
As one of the main meetings in this matter, this conference is the center of the discussion about the latest advances related to timber construction, sustainable forest management, public policies and new construction solutions, and can be considered a huge platform for diffusion.
The submission of abstracts will be available until November 15th 2019.
To make sure that the documents have high quality, all abstracts will be reviewed by the International Scientific Committee. The abstracts should bring to the discussion new information, so ones previously published or presented at international meetings will not be accepted unless it is proven that new data about the subject is provided.
Topics are the following:
- SUSTAINABLE FOREST FOR LUMBER PRODUCTION
- WOOD PRODUCT AND CONNECTIONS
- TIMBER ENGINEERING
- TIMBER ARCHITECTURE
- BUILDING AND ENVIRONMENT IMPACT
- POLICIES, IMPLEMENTATION AND MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATION, PROMOTION AND FUTURE TRENDS
The corresponding subtopics are detailed here
The abstracts can be assigned to more than one topic and subtopic, but the preferences on which they are defined will be taken into account.
Please upload your abstract according to the template and instructions listed below.
Procedure for abstract submission
- Login and go to «Upload New Abstract»
- Fill in the form
- Select Doc/Docx file and PDF File (less than 10MB)
- Click File Upload Button.
- You can choose “Save” or “Save and Exit” if you want to continue you upload process later. If you choose “Save and Publish”, you will no longer be able to edit your application.
Procedure for Registration
- Login and go to «Register»
- Fill in the form
- Select the corresponding registration fee
- Click the “SEND” button located on the lower right side of your screen
Any questions please contact: email@example.com